Top Ten Best Books for Young Adults
Selected by ALA young adult division called YALSA. Click here for the full list of 90 titles. Some of these titles are located in the Children's room or Adult collection.
- Brennan, Sarah Rees. Demon's Lexicon. Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing/Margaret K. McElderry. 2009. (YA BRE)
- Griffin, Paul. The Orange Houses. Penguin/Dial Books. 2009.
- Herlong, M.H. The Great Wide Sea. Penguin/Viking. 2008. (YA HER)
- Jinks, Catherine. The Reformed Vampire Support Group. Harcourt/ Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 2009. (YA JIN)
- Napoli, Donna Jo. Alligator Bayou. Random House / Knopf. 2009.
- Small, David. Stitches: A Memoir. W.W. Norton & Co. 2009. (Biography SMALL)
- Stead, Rebecca. When You Reach Me. Random House / Wendy Lamb Books. 2009. (J STE)
- Stork, Francisco X. Marcelo in the Real World. Scholastic/Arthur A. Levine Books. 2009.
- Taylor, Laini. Lips Touch: Three Times. Scholastic/Arthur A. Levine. 2009. (YA TAY)
- Walker, Sally M. Written in Bone: Buried Lives of Jamestown and Colonial Maryland. Lerner/Carolrhoda Books. 2009. (On Order)